Monday, August 18, 2014

Dior Maximizer Mascara Primer

I have to say that this has to be one of my most used products out of my entire collection. It serves many purposes. Not only is this your mascara primer that adds length and volume but its also a growth serum and conditioner. It contains a unique cell-conditioning complex made up of hydrolyzed soy proteins that promote long-term lash growth, strength, and vitality. When using this primer I find that I don't need as much mascara to get the voluminous and long lashes that I love. The brush on the wand is perfect, it separates and lengthens with ease. Another cool thing about this primer is that you can put it on right before bed and sleep in it to help strengthen your lashes. It retails for $28.50 which can seem pricey but it lasts me right around five months so it seems pretty worth it. Over the course of using this product my lashes have significantly grown and strengthened. I'd highly recommend everyone who is using mascara to use this primer. Let me know what you guys think if you have ever used this or if you use another mascara primer :)

-A <3



No comments:

Post a Comment